- Post 12 January 2010
- Hits: 18463
The Hong Kong Flower Show 2010, presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), will be held in Victoria Park for 10 days from March 19-28. This year's flower show features "Fairy Tales of Flowers" as its theme and Cineraria as its theme flower.
People are to take part in the show's plant exhibit competition, and winning entries will be displayed for public enjoyment at the show. Applications are free of charge and will be open until February 12.
Section winners will be awarded trophies. The Hong Kong Flower Show Cups will be awarded to the best exhibits in the Open and School categories. A prize presentation ceremony will be held during the show.
Completed entry forms should be returned in person or by post to the Secretariat, Show Committee of Hong Kong Flower Show 2010, 11/F Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin; or submitted by fax (2691 7264) by February 12.
Entry forms and rules of the competition are available at the following locations and website:
- the Secretariat, Show Committee of Hong Kong Flower Show 2010, 11/F Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin;
- Green Education and Resource Centre, 1/F Kowloon Park Office, 22 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui;
- all District Leisure Services Offices of the LCSD;
- all District Offices of the Home Affairs Department; or
- downloaded from the LCSD website http://www.lcsd.gov.hk .
|The theme flower for this year's show is the Cineraria.|
Source: GovHK (www.gov.hk)